unanswered SAFETY NOTICE - FALLOW FIELDS AT THE BACK RAMP OF THE DRAGON'S CLAW INN

• LoisMaxwell
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 869
17 Jan 2019 12:52 #1 by LoisMaxwell (LoisMaxwell)
Fallow has blighted the field directly opposite the ramp exit of the Dragon's Claw Inn. Use caution when traveling through this area, and try to avoid the ramp entrance if at all possible - the edge of the fields may creep forward. There is currently nothing we are aware of that can protect you from the field's effects, nor do we have a way to reverse them.

If you wish to do anything concerning the fields, I recommend you speak with Ser Nesterin and assist in the ritual he is planning shortly after the crier's announcements finish on Friday evening. You can find more information on the series of postings next to this one (( www.knightrealms.com/forum/The-Dragons-C...o-wish-to-learn.html )).

I will not order anyone to stay away from the fields, but I do urge that if you are going to try anything to please let someone who will not be assisting you know what you are doing in case your efforts leave you compromised.

Dr. Lois Maxwell
Seneschal of Travance

Alt: Sister Liadann McKraegar of Galladel

((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Logistics Deputy, Land System Marshal))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: LoisMaxwell (LoisMaxwell)Damien (Damien)
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

Welcome!

Follow Us On:

Search

The Heavens

Full Moon
Full Moon
16 days old